Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Preparations

We've been very busy preparing for our big show this weekend.  Louie is moving pretty nicely in his plain plates and I've gotten most everything packed up and ready.  I have hardly ridden in the past 2 weeks because of the heat, but I think Louie will be okay, he remembers his lessons well. 

This show will also be Louie's introduction to his new pasture buddy, Jackson, our 5 year old walking horse gelding, who we are also bringing to the show.  We'll see how that goes, I can just about smell trouble already from those two! 

Then after the show, the big move, and Mister Spoiled Pants will be kicked out of the stall to be a horse for a while.  I can't decide whether he'll be happy or sad about that, but I'm expecting happy. 

I also wanted to apologise to those who have left comments lately, I have been having difficulty logging in to reply to them for some reason.  So I apologise, but I really appreciate your support!  We will check in after the show! 

No comments:

Post a Comment