Monday, December 27, 2010

Finally Ditched the Fashion Faux Paux

Another boarder and jump/dressage rider at my barn has been teasing me about my riding in tennis shoes and half chaps for months. . . It's really comfortable. . .

Well, when I realized I needed spurs on Louie, I then realized that spurs and tennis shoes just aren't compatible.  So I broke down and got a pair of paddock boots.  These are really comfy, great for my wide and hard to fit feet, and work great with both spurs and half chaps.  I've used them about 3 times so far and. . . okay. . . I love them!  

1 comment:

  1. I recently bought the same ones. I wanted zip ones forever because I'm too lazy to tie laces. Now I'm too lazy to zip zippers!

    And for now, I'm wearing my huge ugly Mudruckers that make me feel like Mickey Mouse. They are so warm though.

    ReplyDelete