Friday, October 8, 2010

Well, Here Goes Nothing!

Well, I rode Louie last night and he was pretty decent.  A friend of mine at the barn had her chiropractor out so I had her give Louie a little rub down and work out some knots, and get some bones back in place.  We'll see if it helps.  Putting Louie's front shoes on seemed to make a big difference, so we'll see!  I need to find a good masseuse, as massage is something that Louie has really benefited from in the past and we could use one more regularly!

The show starts today, and I show in 4 classes- one tonight, two tomorrow, and one on Sunday.  I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that Louie will be feeling okay.  I ordered 4 bags of shavings for his stall (apparently that's how many most people order! Wow, seems like a lot, but okay we'll go with it!), and am getting everything packed this morning.  It has been a long time since I've shown at a multi-day horse show, but I'm looking forward to it!  This MN show crew knows how to have a good time, so we will have fun one way or another.  Let's hope I don't forget anything.  Well, here's goes nothing!

1 comment:

  1. I am very glad Louie is doing better and I wish you the best at the show. Pat does good work.

    Looking forward to a report from the weekend.

    Henry

    ReplyDelete