Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Photos! From the Dressage Show

As promised, here are few of the photos that the professional photographer took of us at the dressage show. I had debated ordering these, but decided to go ahead, as some of them I am going to enlarge, frame, and display in my exam rooms in the clinic. Many of these are so beautiful, and so artistic, I think my patients will enjoy them. Plus they are a great distraction for worried minds in the doctor's office and a good conversation piece as you never know when you're going to meet another horse lover. Maybe it's just me, but I could look at my baby all day long. . . :) Without further ado!







Photos by J. Reilly Photography: www.jreillyphotography.com

6 comments:

  1. those are some REALLY nice pictures!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Louie's such a pretty boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !! you need to put these in your clinic !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be so proud to own such a beautiful and versatile saddlebred! Good luck with your competitions and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! They turned out just beautiful, and my patients like to look at them too- I've been discovering a lot of horse people amongst our patient population (and staff!) with those photos too.

    Of course I am very proud of Louie and everything he's done thus far. I'm very lucky to have found such a wonderful boy. And he is so happy now- he's on vacation, but I've been turning him out in the indoor to run around a little bit and he has so much fun- ears forward, bright expression, a very happy boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those turned out beautiful, he's so expressive! I bet they look great on your office wall!!

    ReplyDelete