Monday, July 20, 2009

Sheath Cleaning

I thought I'd wait and let Louie get settled into his new home for a while before springing this one on him. It was really needed, and today was the day- but I'm afraid it's going to be a multi-day job, as today we didn't even get to "the part" as the inside of the sheath was so crusted and nasty. Louie enjoyed it though and accepted my intrusion quite willingly- I guess I would too if part of me were that dirty. Maybe tomorrow we'll finish the job.

For those of you who aren't familiar with it, here is the "sheath cleaning song", sung to the tune of "Hello Mother, Hello Father."

"How's it hangin'?
So much cleaner.
Aren't you glad I
washed your wiener?
I'll admit it's
kinda creepy
that I had to stick my arm up in your pee-pee.

It was sticky.
It was gunky.
It felt icky.
It smelled funky.
It was cruddy,
it was crusty--
when you stuck it out, it creaked like it was rusty.

After half an'
hour of toilin'
and of squirtin'
baby oil in,
you're as fresh there
as a daisy.
Either this means I love you or else I'm crazy!!!"

And for those who want a little more information on "the hows" of sheath cleaning or for those DIY'ers out there, here is a wonderful and entertaining instruction article: http://jmatt.net/ElecEq/sheath.html

Have a great squeaky clean day!

No comments:

Post a Comment