Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Photo Shoot!

Louie and I had a professional photo shoot done on Sunday by my good friend Karina of K. Noel Photography, Marine on St. Croix, MN (http://www.knoelphotography.com/). The photos turned out fantastic (I can honestly say that their photos always turn out fantastic, they did our wedding, my graduation, engagement, and lots of other mini-shoots in between)! It was very humid with a threat of rain, so my hair was rebelling a little bit, and Louie's 3-year-old attention span was tested to the max with all of the earing toys Karina and I brought, costume changes, etc, but the pictures turned out awesome despite our few challenges. Here they are, enjoy!







4 comments:

  1. Awwww those are great!! So many nice ones I can't even pick a favorite!! A few of them look *right* out of the pages of S&B. Lovely. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! I think my favorite is the last one - you both look so happy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really enjoying your journey with Louie - both of you are elegant. pretty enough for a painting!

    ReplyDelete