Friday, June 5, 2009

Clothing

Since I've been having so much fun making clothes for Minime, I thought I should try out full-size horse clothes. So here is my first product. Mind you, I wish it had about 4 inches more drop to it, but the fabric came in 60" wide and I would have had to have bought twice as much to get that extra few inches. Perhaps in the future I will conjure up some good idea to make it work better. Anyhow, here it is, a closed front cotton stable sheet (this is pretty thick cotton, close to poplin or denim). It original purpose was to go underneath Louie's bustle/tailset, but we'll see what the future holds.

I have material for one more horse-sized anti-sweat/fly sheet, so I may make that, then back to Mini clothes which are so much easier!

1 comment:

  1. That is AWESOME!! Let us know if you decide to go into business for yourself. Q wants a pretty new blankie, I just know it! :-)

    ReplyDelete