Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April's Fool

Here he is, chewing on the bag that was chasing him around earlier today. It didn't dawn on me until after he stole it and ran off that he actually might try to eat it! Luckily I nabbed it from him before he did that- I felt like I was pleading with my parents' lab- "please give it here. . ." haha
And a few cell phone shots of the action (sorry for the photos- taking decent shots and shaking the bag and whip at the same time is very challenging!):

All in all, Louie was not very excited today. I thought he would be more spunky since it was cold and windy, but no, he is just so calm and sensible.

1 comment:

  1. The bag is nothing...Grey tried to eat the tab off a beer can the other day...don't ask.

    Note to self: remove tabs from can before letting horsey take a sip.

    That would have been a really dumb thing to worry over for days.

    ReplyDelete